- 2 liter bottle of Coca-Cola
- 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew
- 2 liter bottle of Pepsi
- 2 liter bottle of Sprite
- 2 packs of Mentos
- Tape Measurer
- Go out into an open space where nobody will get hurt.
- Line up the bottles, make sure that they’re evenly spaced out.
- Put the measuring tape behind the soda to measure the height of the explosion.
- Place 4 Mentos into the open bottle of soda.
- Record data of before & after explosion.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for the remaining three sodas.
- Then record all data